NERIS Smart-3 kayak combines the best features of frame and inflatable kayaks. The frame makes Smart-3 rigid and carinate, on a par with frame kayaks. Smart model tests have shown that if one or two balloons are damaged, the kayak stays on the water and is able to hold the course due to the frame. Robust inflatable balloons guarantee safety and stability. You can get into the kayak from water, leaning on one board.
Perfect design makes the kayak lightweight and compact. You will need only 10 - 15 minutes to assemble or disassemble your Smart even if you have no previous tourist experience. The kayak can be easily carried by one person, transported in municipal transport or in any car, packed into one standard baggage place when travelling by air.
Multi-purposeness of the model allows to use it in various conditions: flat or whitewater rivers, lakes, coastal areas of the seas and oceans.
Smart-3 has plenty of helpful features that make any trip really comfortable:
- The kayak's design is simple and reliable, it's easy to assemble and has no fragile plastic frame fasteners;
- The kayak has spacious bow and stern storage compartments;
- Comfortable inflatable seats are adjustable by height and back tilt;
- The kayak is packed into a lightweight and durable rucksack with adjustable shoulder straps and a hip belt;
- The frame ensures floating stability and speed performance, guarantees extra safety;
- Robust inflatable balloons guarantee safety and stability;
- The skin is made of a hard-wearing marine grade PVC fabric, the hull has special protector strips fitted along all of the chines that are formed by the stringers and the keel bar;
- Hip belts can be mounted for better control of the kayak on waves and rapids;
- Practical carrying handles;
- The kayak can optionally be equipped with an additional seat for a child;
- Wide Velcro fastener on the deck ensures reliable fastening of the spray deck;
- The kayak can be harnessed with a "Gennaker with an A-mast";
- Cast bracket on the stern to mount the steering;
- Body harness on the kayak's deck, rings on the deck and sides to attach optional rigging;
- The kayak is supplied with a foot pump to inflate the balloons;
- Replacing the seats you turn your kayak into a canoe that will bring you new experience and impressions from the trip.
The Standard kayak package includes three adjustable inflatable seats, a rucksack for carrying the kayak, foot pump, assembly/disassembly manual and basic repair kit in a dry bag.
Smart-3 Expedition package additionally includes a three-cockpit spray deck, three waist skirts, three cockpit covers and a steering system. The possibility to mount a spray deck and steering lines as well as waist skirts in an expedition package allows to use Smart in adverse weather conditions and in a complex environment, like cold or rainy weather, sea or rough water.
Special dry bags have been developed for the Smart-3 kayaks, for the bow and stern, for the storage compartment and deck. Their use will make your long autonomous travel comfortable virtually in any climatic zones of the world.
Includes - frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, seat, kayak bag, repair kit, pump.
Length - 5,65 m.
Kayak width (Beam) - 0,94 m.
Weight - 27,8 kg.
Pack Size - 100х55х26 cm.
Seats - 3 adults (included).
Payload - 300 kg.
Assembly Time - 15 min
-Rudder - optional
-Spray-deck - optional
-Sail kit - optional
-Bench seat flaps, canoe seat - optional
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag - Polyester 300D
Cross-ribs - anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar - profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).